Pig Hog guitar stands are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the grueling tour conditions that make other stands squeal. These tour-worthy stands feature extra fat padding, and all contact points are finished with non-reactive foam that is safe for most lacquers and finishes. The height adjustable center post can be set easily for different guitar types. A robust locking bar secures your guitar's neck to the stand, while remaining easy to operate with one hand. The sturdy steel tripod base features rubber feet for balance and stability, and collapses down easily for storage or transport. And with Pig Hog's "no question" lifetime guarantee, we've got your back for the life of the stand. Don't settle for those fat-free stands. Grab hold of a Pig Hog!
- Extra fat padding.
- Non-reactive foam is safe for use with most guitar finishes.
- Robust locking bar secures guitar/bass necks.
- Hinged tripod design with rubber feet for balance and stability.
- Collapsible steel base folds down for easy transport.
- Heavy duty steel tubing.
- Will accommodate most acoustic, electric, and bass guitars.
- Lifetime guarantee.