Studio Quality You Can Take Anywhere
If you make the world's top-selling USB audio interface, do you rest on your laurels? Not if you're Focusrite! The second generation Scarlett 2i2 raises the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. Ideal for the small project studio or mobile rig, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 G2 sports two combo inputs with great-sounding Scarlett mic pres plus line-level/instrument jacks. It runs on USB bus power and features analog protection circuitry to safeguard against power surges. The Scarlett 2i2 looks quite fetching in its red-and-black livery, and Focusrite has upgraded the industrial design with grippy metal gain knobs and a sleeker metal chassis. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you're ready to rock.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 at a Glance:
- Optimized second-generation technology
- Super-low latency for better performances
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
- Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators